The Companions of Dragon Age: Inquisition
So all the Dragon Age cosplayers at D*Con were super-hot.
(Actually, we were. #atlanta I’m surprised we don’t look nastier!)
So many great costumes out of my fellow Dragon Age cosplayers at Dragon*Con this year…
These are all marvellous human beings. And elves, and that :)
Lady Sybil Vimes (née Ramkin) Duchess of Ankh
If you don’t think Lady Sybil is absolutely wonderful and perfect then I don’t even know what to say to you
- Lady Sybil who breeds swamp dragons in her spare time
- Lady Sybil who once faced down a dragon the size of a street by scolding it firmly
- Lady Sybil who sang part of a dwarf opera from memory in order to diffuse a sticky political situation
- Lady Sybil who, when kidnapped by werewolves, escaped out of the window and belted one of them around the head with a log…while pregnant
- Lady Sybil who darns her husbands socks personally, despite the fact that she is rich enough to buy a new pair every day for the rest of their lives if need be
- Lady Sybil, founder of The Sunshine Sanctuary for Sick Dragons AND The Lady Sybil Free Hospital, one of the few hospitals where people actually come out alive
- Lady Sybil who has friends and connections around the world and is on a first name basis with Lord Vetinari
- Lady Sybil who is one of the kindest, most compassionate, most open-minded characters in the Discworld series, who is endlessly patient and reasonable, who shows tremendous courage in the face of danger, who treats everyone she meets as a equal despite her privileged upbringing and who never compromises her principles or deserts those in need
- Lady Sybil <3
"What I want… is unimportant now.”A HEAVY BURDEN - here have some morrigan feels bc i’ve been crying over her lately ;v; full view pls!!
I really like the feel of this. Very evocative.
I guess that settles that argument
I hate going through the Hall of Heroes and listening to the dwarf begging for food. The game won’t let me help him and it gets me upset.
THIS. I hate that I can’t give him anything.
Never gets old
Replaying ME1 and I came across this old magazine ad. Remember when we had no idea?